Contact for pricing
For Growing, cucumber, tomato and other exotic crops, indoor & outdoor.
It has high porosity and water holding capacity.
pH adjusted with dolomite lime and amended with compost extracts.
Offered in the following quantities:
- 75L (bulk, special order)
[accordion heading="More Info"]
Full Spectrum now brings to the market a clean easy to use quality soil, Pro Can Mix. Soil is your most powerful machine and smart nutrition is its fuel.
Growing plants is a science, its success depends on good potting soil and a sophisticated nutrient program. To start that process we introduce our blend of aged organic peat-based material with a silicon wetting agent to enhance proper nutrient distribution in the root zone. We have also added dolomite lime to adjust the pH in the soil.
Recently it's all about taste and terpene profiles created by the cannabis plant, these profiles are driven by compost extracts which are involved in feeding the root zone.
These crucial compost extracts containing 40 beneficial bacteria, and fungi are responsible for bringing out the taste and “nose” profile a connoisseur desperately seeks for. The difference between our compost extracts and other beneficial bacteria and fungi is that ours work in conjunction with our NPK program as other types of bacteria and fungi are killed off by phosphorus.
Now knowing you have a clean soil with beneficial compost extracts, wetting agents, pH adjusted, its time to start your delivery of a quality concentrated nutrient/bio-stimulant package provided by Full Spectrum.
[accordion heading="Watering Directions"]
- (8 – 12 weeks) A small amount of watering is encouraged at transplanting. Enough to saturate the rootball plus 10% which encourages new root growth and prolongs dirt’s charge. Over saturation negatively affects optimal root development and reduces the charge of dirt.
- (2 – 3 Days) Apply water plus 10% after top layer of potting mix is dry to touch.
- (2 – 3 Weeks) Increase amount of solution to each application until full saturation is achieved.
- Final destination container should match the height to gallon ratio (see D in Planting Instructions), therefore your watering schedule should be every 3 – 4 days after full saturation. Add solution when top 1 inch of media is dry to touch.
* Results may vary depending on growing conditions, and or involving a higher photosynthetic rate.
- Course peatmoss
- Silicon wetting agent
- Slow and quick release Nitrogen
- Natural compost extracts